This month’s box is themed “Life Of The Party” and there are 6 products!
- Laura Lee “Party Animal” eyeshadow palette: This palette includes 6 vibrant, neon shades. Obviously, this palette is not for everyday natural looks, but it’s perfect for fun night looks. It’s super colorful and bright, and I’m excited to use it! ($19)
- House of Lashes “Femme Fatale” lashes: These synthetic lashes are full and dramatic. They go well with the eyeshadow palette and the neon theme of this box. These lashes are cruelty-free and can be worn up to 15 times. ($9)
- Smashbox Legendary Lipstick “Power On”: This unique red is bold and pigmented. It’s red with a touch of pink. It’s super creamy and glides right on. Also, it has a pretty satin finish. ($21)
- Wander Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks: You get 3 gold eye masks to brighten and hydrate your undereye. These masks contain hyaluronic acid to diminish wrinkles, aloe and lavender oil to soothe. ($13)
- Bang Beauty Chocolate Eyeliner: I’m very excited to use this universal product! This can be used as a gel eyeliner, a brown eyeshadow base, or as a brow pomade. This creamy, chocolate colored product can be used for so many different things. ($22)
- Adesse Sweet Almond Cuticle Oil: I think this is the most interesting product in this month’s box. This oil is made with vitamin E, shea, sweet almond and jojoba oils to soften the cuticles and hydrate your nails. It smells really good! ($18)
- Total of this month’s box: $102 (prices vary)
- Favorites: Wander Eye Masks, Bang Chocolate Eyeliner, Adesse Cuticle Oil
- Again, I recommend subscribing to Boxy Charm if you love makeup. It’s only $21 per month, and you get so many good products!