This month’s box is themed “Roadtrippin'” and there are 5 products.
- Dr. Brandt “No More Baggage” eye cream: This de-puffing gel is guaranteed to reduce under eye bags and dark circles. ($42)
- Crown “Fuego” eyeshadow palette: This palette includes 4 shimmer and 6 matte warm shades. I’m super excited to use this palette, because the eyeshadows are super soft and buttery. You can also get a bunch of looks from this color range. ($29.99)
- Wander Beauty “Unlashed Volume and Curl” Mascara: I have tried this mascara before and it’s pretty decent. It gives a nice amount of volume to your lashes, but it isn’t my favorite mascara. Also, I don’t really like the tubed packaging. ($24)
- Note Cosmetics “Luminous Silk Blush” in Desert Rose: I can already tell this is going to be my new favorite blush. I love the color; it’s the perfect pinkish nude. It’s also the perfect amount of luminousness, not too glittery. This blush includes a built-in brush and mirror, making it perfect for travel. ($11.99)
- Chella Beauty Eyebrow Cream: At first, I was very confused about this product. Since it is a cream product, I was not expecting it to be in this pen form. One side of the pen is an angled brush and the cap of the other side is the taupe eyebrow cream. Although, I am very excited to try this product. ($26)
Total of this month’s box: $133.98
Favorites: Fuego Eyeshadow Palette and Luminous Silk Blush
Again, I recommend subscribing to BoxyCharm if you love makeup. It’s only $21 per month, and you get so many good products!